Poinsettias come in 5 sizes, ranging from a 4-1/2″ pot to a 10″ pot. The color options vary somewhat by size but we do have the standard colors in each size: Burgundy, Marble, Pink, Red, White.
We also offer painted poinsettias in the 4-1/2″ and 6-1/2″ sizes. These plants come in various colors and include either gold shimmer, gold glitter, silver shimmer or snow.
Growing Conditions: Do not keep poinsettias too moist; however, they don’t like to sit dry either. Allow poinsettias to have some sunlight. Do not put them directly in front of air from a furnace vent or the draft of a doorway.
- 4-1/2″ — 1 plant per pot; 3 to 5 blooms
- 6-1/2″ — 1 plant per pot; 4 to 6 blooms
- 7-1/2″ — 2 plants per pot; 10 to 12 blooms
- 8-1/2″ — 3 or 4 plants per pot; 14 to 18 blooms
- 10″ — 4 plants per pot; 20 to 25 blooms
- Hanging Garden — 8 plants per pot
- Jingle Bells — Red bracts with spots and splotches of pink and medium green leaves
- Marble— White bracts with irregular pink markings down the center and medium green leaves
- Ruby Frost — Rose bracts with pink and medium green leaves
- Tri-color (8-1/2″ only)
- Winter Rose Red